La Leche League of Bellingham and Whatcom County
We invite you to join us at La Leche League breastfeeding support meetings. These informal meetings are open to all breastfeeding parents. Babies are always welcome! Each meeting is unique and tailored to meet the needs of those attending. Invite your pregnant friends to LLL. They will receive up-to-date information to prepare them for a positive start to breastfeeding. Please visit our Facebook page, La Leche League of Bellingham & Whatcom County, for updated meeting notices.
Ferndale Saturday Meeting
2nd Saturday of the Month starting at 10:30 am at the Ferndale Library in the big meeting room
Bellingham Daytime Meeting Information
2nd Wednesdays of each month from 10 am until 11:30 am at Bellingham Unitarian Fellowship, 1207 Ellsworth St., Bellingham.
Lynden Evening Meeting Information
3rd Tuesdays of each month starting at 7 pm. Call Brenda, Teresa, or Pam for further information.
Bellingham Enrichment Gathering
3rd Wednesdays of each month starting at 10:30 am at the Bellingham Center for Healthy Motherhood.
La Leche League Leaders are experienced parents who have breastfed their own babies and who have been trained and accredited by La Leche League International to help with all aspects of breastfeeding. They are available by phone whenever you have breastfeeding questions or concerns.
- Lauralee (360) 676-8649 LLLLola@msn.com
- Delia (360) 756-2063 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pam (360) 592-5052 email@example.com
- Terry (360) 595-2403 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brenda (360) 398-1741 email@example.com
- Teresa (971) 361-4203 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamie (360) 224-8639 JamieLLL27@gmail.com
- Jennifer (857) 928-4929 email@example.com
- Serena Bough (406) 839-8186
- Elisabeth Epperson (801) 637-9692