La Leche League of Bellingham
We invite you to join us at La Leche League breastfeeding support meetings. These informal meetings are open to all breastfeeding parents. Babies are always welcome! Each meeting is unique and tailored to meet the needs of those attending. Invite your pregnant friends to LLL. They will receive up-to-date information to prepare them for a positive start to breastfeeding. Please visit our Facebook page, La Leche League of Bellingham & Whatcom County, for updated meeting notices.
La Leche League Leaders are experienced parents who have breastfed their own babies and who have been trained and accredited by La Leche League International to help with all aspects of breastfeeding. They are available by phone whenever you have breastfeeding questions or concerns.
- Lauralee (360) 676-8649 LLLLola@msn.com
- Delia (360) 756-2063 email@example.com
- Pam (360) 592-5052 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terry (360) 595-2403 email@example.com
- Brenda (360) 398-1741 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teresa (971) 361-4203 email@example.com
- Jennifer (857) 928-4929 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elisabeth Epperson (801) 637-9692